Saturday, January 25, 2014

**Tag Show Off and Freebie Snags,CT For FwTags Creations**

Hello all, I CT (Creaative Team) for the designer FwTags Creations
And this is my CT Tag;
Kit used is Gothic Love by FwTags Creations
found here:
Hello
Berry Applicious Store - HERE
  Sensibility Scrapping Store - HERE
Digifox Studios Store  -  Here

Tagger sized dark goth scrap kit,
with different tones of red,purple, and black.
With skulls,frames, a raven and
alot of other awesome elements.
A fun kit to play with, with plenty of usuable high quality elements.
CT Tag I have made for the scrap kit designer
PTU scrap kit I have used.


FTU(Free To Use) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx






No comments:

Post a Comment