Friday, July 18, 2014

**CT Tag Show Off  For Ginnibug Designz**

Hello all, I CT (Creative Team) for the designer Ginnibug Designz

And this is my CT Tag;

The Kit I Used was named Autumn Bliss

This kit gave me the warm autumn feel of being back home in the 

country as i am a country girl at heart through and through...this kit 

will be sure to make you feel at home and you may find this 

awesome kit here along with many of here other wonderful

 products


  • Great Fall Kit
  • Contains 84 Elements and 11 Papers
  • *Not all shown in preview*
Perfect fall colors n kit for all those Fall tags, forum sets, etc... Will match any Autumn/Fall like tubes or any tubes u would like to use ;)

CT Tag I have made for the kit designer


Kit I Used

Please leave me some "love" by

leaving a comment and/or reaction.

Thank you and enjoy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment