Sunday, June 29, 2014

*CT Tag Show Off For Heartbeatz Creationz*

Hello all, I CT (Creative Team) for the store Heartbeatz Creationz

And this is my CT Tag;

I had the pleasure of working with a lovely kit by Lysiras

 Graphic World named In Memory...If you would like to make

 a memorial tag to remember a loved one then this is the kit

 for you,This Kit contains 13 Paper, 5 Frames and 73

 Elements
.
This Kit is Personal Use Only and Taggersize. I hope you

 like it
...
Papers are 700 x 700 pixels and saved in .jpg format.

All items are separate and saved in 300dpi
.
This Kit is saved in both .png and .jpg format so it can be

 opened in any Program.

All .png files have a transparent Background.

you can find this kit here



CT Tag I have made for the kit designer




Kit I Used

Please leave me some "love" by

leaving a comment and/or reaction.

Thank you and enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment