Sunday, March 9, 2014

** CT Tag Show Off  Berry Appilicious**

Hello all, I CT (Creative Team) for the store Berry Appilicious

And this is my CT Tag;

Kit used is Asian Dreams by Lins Creations

found here:

Berry Applicious Store - HERE 

Asian Dreams

Asian dreams is a mix between the beautiful oriental and fantasy type Asian kit. Full of beautiful elements and colors. available in both tagger size and full size

And the poser I used to match this awesome kit is called  EW Xifeng pink

which you can also find here

Berry Applicious Store - HERE 





Tags I have made for the scrap kit and poser designers


PTU scrap kit


PTU  poser I have used.

Click on the image to see it full size.

Please leave me some "love" by

leaving a comment and/or reaction.

Thank you and enjoy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment