Monday, March 17, 2014

** CT Tag Show Off   For FwTags And MMC**

Hello all, I CT (Creative Team) for the designers FwTags and 

Mishkas Membership Club

And this is my CT Tag;

Kit used is Just Beachy by FwTags Creations

found here:

Berry Applicious Store - HERE

 Sensibility Scrapping Store - HERE
Digifox Studios Store  -  Here

And you can find this wonderful poser by 

Mishkas Membership Club at her web site here



 **Just Beachy

Just Beachy scrap kit,for personal use only,This has lots of 

beach related elements from beach ball to Palm trees,shells

 and starfish,sunblock,sand and beach umbrella to beach 

signs this is the perfect kit for a beach themed 

project.Tagger size and saved in 300DPI6 Papers and 54 

elements





CT Tags I have made for the scrap kit designer and

 poser designer


PTU Kit I Used


PTU Poser I Used





No comments:

Post a Comment