Thursday, February 13, 2014

**Tag Show Off ,CT For FwTags Creations**

Hello all, I CT (Creative Team) for the designer FwTags Creations

And this is my CT Tag;

Kit used is 
Fortune Faded by FwTags Creations

found here:

Berry Applicious Store - HERE
  Sensibility Scrapping Store - HERE
Digifox Studios Store  -  Here

**Fortune Faded

A grungy old looking carnival fairground has come to town with a spooky fortune teller's tent as the main attraction,Come,step into the tent if you dare,has the fortune teller foreseen your future,is it faded like her old carnival home or is it as bright as the moon shines?
Personal use large tagger size scrap kit
Saved in high quality.
Not all elements are shown on the preview


CT Tag I have made for the scrap kit designer



PTU scrap kit I have used.

Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment