Wednesday, February 19, 2014

**Tag Show Off and FTU Extras  For Kai Kreations**


Hello all, I CT (Creative Team) for the designer Kai Kreations

And this is my CT Tag;

Kit used is Simply Love by Kai Kreations

found here:



New Kit From Kai Kreations Simply love contains 80 elements 
4 frames 9 papers is tagger size and personal use only, it 

has a bit of a southern romantic feel....I felt so at home 

working with this kit 



CT Tag I have made for the scrap kit designer


PTU scrap kit I have used.


FTU(Free To Use) Tag Extras.

For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx















No comments:

Post a Comment