Friday, February 28, 2014

**Tag Show Off ,CT For FwTags Creations And Berry 

Applicious**


Hello all, I CT (Creative Team) for the designer FwTags Creations 

And The Store Berry 

Applicious

And this is my CT Tag; 

Kit used is 

Steampunk Seduction by FwTags Creations

found here:

Berry Applicious Store - HERE
  Sensibility Scrapping Store - HERE
Digifox Studios Store  -  Here

And the wonderful poser i used is named Bella Steampunk 

which can be found here


Berry Applicious Store - HERE



**Steampunk Seductions

Steampunk Seduction,a beautiful romantic steampunk themed digital scrap kit.
with lots of cogs and other steampunk related items and with a added feminine touch of rustic looking flowers.





CT Tag I have made for the scrap kit and poser designer


PTU scrap kit I have used.


PTU  poser I have used.

Click on the image to see it full size.

Please leave me some "love" by

leaving a comment and/or reaction.

Thank you and enjoy xx







No comments:

Post a Comment